You Train Terms and Conditions
- Course bookings for Advertised courses – Bookings may be made online via www.you-train.co.uk including full credit/debit card payment. To discuss booking with Invoice please contact You Train on 01492 574535 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- For any courses booked exclusively and delivered at the client’s venue, You Train require full payment at least 20 days prior to the first day of course deliver. The Client will be required to sign “Agreement for the supply of Training Services” detailing all the particulars of delivery.
- Payment terms – Our standard payment terms is that payment is taken at booking unless otherwise stated. If payment by invoice has been previously agreed, the payment needs to be made 30 days from the date of invoice or prior to the course start date, whichever is sooner. Course certificates will not be released until full payment received.
- Credit terms – Our standard credit terms for account customers are 30 days from date of invoice. Please contact our office if you wish to set up a credit account with us. Course certificates will not be released until full payment received
- Transfers – Should circumstances mean that you need to transfer to another You Train course, the following charges will apply, dependent on notice given:First transfer, made more than four weeks prior to the course start date – no charge
- Two to one weeks notice given – 25% of the course fee
- Less than one week notice given – 50% of the course fee.
All transfers must be taken within a period of six months from the original course date.
- Cancellations – Should circumstances mean that you have to cancel your course and are unable to transfer your booking to another date at the time of cancellation, the following charges will apply:
- More than Six weeks prior to the course start date – no charge
- 30-25 working days Notice – 50% of the course fee
- 24-21 working days notice – 75% of the course fee
- 20 working days notice – 100% of the course fee
NB Cancellation must be made in writing and received by You Train by the due date via post or e-mail to email@example.com
Certification will be withheld if full payment not received.
- Non-attendance – If you do not attend a course, and you have not previously informed us, the full course fee remains payable and no refund will be issued.
- Late arrivals/missed sessions – If you arrive late for a course or are absent from any session, we reserve the right to refuse to accept you for training if we feel you will gain insufficient knowledge or skill in the time remaining. In all such cases, the full course fee remains payable. To conform with Health & Safety Executive (HSE) requirements for statutory certificates, attendance at all sessions is mandatory.
- Unforeseen circumstances – On occasion, unforeseen circumstances may require us to cancel a course. In such circumstances you will be given as much notice as possible and either a free transfer to another course date or a full refund of fees paid.
- Requalification courses – To be eligible to attend an HSE two-day Requalification course, students must present a valid First aid at work certificate.
- VAT – All course fees are subject to the current rate of VAT (valid exemptions only).
- Fair processing – All information that we hold concerning you will be held and processed by You Train and the Carbon Zero group of companies strictly in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998. Such data will be used by the organisation to administer our relationship with you as a customer on the Professional drivers first aid course or the Emergency first aid at work(JAUPT) course. As an individual, you have a right under the Data Protection Act 1998 to obtain information from us, including a description of the data that we hold on you.